Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bryce 2008


We go to Bryce Canyon every year for Labor Day..It has been a tradition of ours for seven years now..We get together with all of Daniels brothers and sisters and we all stay in the tipis at Ruby's Inn right outside of the park..We usually go on a few hikes, eat a lot of food, and swim in the pool..Oh, and stay up late sitting around the camp fire talking and laughing after the kids have gone to bed of course..

Cousins..

The Girls..

Our home for three days..

Your my best cousin..


Blakelys toad...

Anyone else for a ride??


3 comments:

*kRiSti* said...

Sounds way fun! I didn't even know about the tp things. I've only been to Bryce once though. I can"t believe how big Creu is getting. He is so cute. Enjoy it. I can't believe Grady is 9 months already!

Luikart Family said...

I almost fell over looking at the pictures of your whole family! I can't believe how big everyone is!?!? How time has flown? You all look great and happy. Congrats on your little boy. I'm sure Daniel was very happy to finally get his little boy. :)

Kim N said...

That looks like so much fun. That setting with the canyon behind all of you is such a beautiful spot for getting pictures. Reading stuff like this makes me miss living by family.