Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I should have used gloves!!


I colored my moms hair last night at school and I didnt wear gloves..I hate gloves..They are so bulky and dont fit skin tight to my hands..I knew my hands would be stained after I was done..But I didnt think it would be this bad..I have tried a couple of things to take the color off..SO far rubbing alcohol has worked the best and it has only lightened the color..I am now on a quest to find some nice fitting gloves so that everytime I color hair I dont look like I just changed the oil in a car..LOL!!!

5 comments:

Kristy Wilkey said...

Stacey-
I may have just the gloves your looking for, get in touch with me and let's chat.
Kristy

Amy M. said...

Stacey,
Oh my gosh, that is so funny. Sorry I dont have any tips for you...maybe wear gardening gloves when you go out. Ha ha.

*kRiSti* said...

hey I used to hate gloves too and sometimes even if you wear them your hands still get stained! i remember paying at the grocery store and the lady acted like she didn't want to take my money because of the stains on my hands! haha good luck!

T.K. said...

The things we do when we do hair, don't worry a little lightener and it will come right out. I am so glad u found me, you are so darling and I love being at night with you guys.

Halladay Family said...

HAHA That is so funny. Its true what we do for beauty eh?? even when its not for us. :D your so funny. :) see you at school tonight