Sunday, June 14, 2009

Theme Dat at School

We always have theme days once a month at school..This month we were all on different teams and all the teams had to have their own theme..Our team was the cowboys..There was another team that was the cops, another was the robbers, and another was any crazy colors..I finally took my camera on this day..Some other exciting news to share is that I passed my 1500 hour test on Thursday..I studied all day on Monday and I thought it was so hard..I was stressing the whole time taking the test and the whole time is was being graded..But I got an 80% and now on to the 2000 hour test and state boards..
This is Brittany, Cat, and me..

2 comments:

*kRiSti* said...

Congrats! We never had to take 1500 hour and 2000 hour tests, just the practical and state boards. I hate tests!!! You're almost done then, yay! Are you just working at home when you're done or are you going to a salon?

Luikart Family said...

That's awesome! Good for you! I bet it will feel so good to finally be done and working.