Friday, May 8, 2009

SO sick

For like two weeks Peyton had a fever that was 102.5..I took her to the Dr.'s and they said the fever was going around and it was called the fantom fever or some crazy thing like that..Finally at the end of the two weeks I took her to night lite pediatrics and they did a strep test and finally had her pee in a cup to see if she had any infections that way..Hooray for night lite..They found out she had a really bad bladder infection..I was so happy but in the same sense so sad that she had been in so much pain for two weeks..That same night she had a dance recital and she said she wanted to go so we took her..She was such a trooper but we could tell she was still so sick because the antibiotic hadnt had time to kick in yet..After about three days she was back to her normal self again..

She was so pale and sick..

3 comments:

Halladay Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Halladay Family said...

Thats good you found out what it was. I cant believe all they said was that it was a phantom fever i would be mad lol glad she is doing good now :D

*/ Jillian said...

dang stac, I probably sent the phantom fever, wierd infection thing home to your kids from school. We are all finally better too! Man I miss you, call me this week lets for sure go do something!