Sunday, May 10, 2009

Feeling better but woke up with a fever..AGAIN!!

I think the infection might be back..This morning Peyton woke up and she had a fever of 103..She has been sleeping all day..I thought this might happen..None of my kids will ever take medicine..We tried to force her to take it but then she would just throw it back up..Then we tried hiding it in her strawberry milk but she would say it tasted gross..So I guess it's back to the doctors..Hopefully they will have a solution to actually get the medicine down..

1 comment:

*kRiSti* said...

Oh I hate fevers that don't go away!! I hope she starts feeling better, it is hard when your kids are sick. I haven't seen or talked to you forever (other than waves in the car) I hope everything is going good for your fam! Brett just told me Jake and Blaire had a girl...I bet she is so excited!