Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day of School


Today was the first day of school and it was such a great day!! With the girls gone I got my house clean and all of my errands done..Peyton was so sad that she couldnt go to school with Blakely..I told her she gets to start pre-school next week but that didnt make it any better..It was great but sad at the same time..The house was so quiet when normaly I am used to three noisy kids..It made me think how fast time flies and how I wish time would stand still..It seems like everytime I blink there is another year gone by..It is crazy to think I have two kids in school this year..I am so thankful for my girls and they are such good girls..I just wish them a good year..

2 comments:

Honey Family Blog said...

Someday you should really update your blog! I thought I was bad but the first day of school! Really!?! :)

Halladay Family said...

Okay my love we need to start updating our blog!! LOL =) I just started to re do mine yesterday!