Friday, January 16, 2009

House For Sale!!

I have had a couple people tell me to post our house on here so here ya go..If anyone knows of someone who is looking to buy let them know about our house..We really need to sell it..We officially put it up for sale last week and we have had two showings..It really suprises me because both of them have been older couples..O'well, whatever gets it sold..Right?? It's a little under 2700 sq feet..It has 4 bedrooms, and 2 1/2 bathrooms..It also has a salon/bonus room..There are block walls on both sides so it just needs one along the back wall..It's in a cul-de-sac with really nice neighbors and in the Little Valley area..



Great Room...

Master Bath...


Master Bedroom...

1st Bedroom...

2nd Bedroom..

3rd Bedroom...

Kids Bathroom..

Salon/bonus room/extra bedroom..You could really make it into anything since I havent put the sink or anything else in yet..

Huge walk-in pantry..

Laundry Room w/built in desk...

5 comments:

*/ Jillian said...

Stac,
Love your house. So dang cute! I really hope you guys have luck selling it! I will keep the word going around. (Your kids were so cute today! We need to get our girls together they would have tons of fun!)

Kristy Wilkey said...

Staci-
Ok, so now I find out that we are neighbors, sort of at least. I am also in the little valley area. My back yard backs up to Crimson Cliffs subdivision. We should try and run into each other sometime! :-)
Kristy

Kim N said...

Your house is so beautiful. Dan is very talented. The brick work is amazing. I wish I could move back to St. George and buy it!

T.K. said...

LUV LUV LUV it, its soooo dang cute and so my taste as well. I'll show Kayson maybe he'll go for it lets both cross our fingers. ;)

The Pin-Head Post said...

Holy cow! Your house is like a parade home!