Thursday, July 31, 2008

I got TAGGED!!!!!

Random Facts~

* I am the biggest control freak..This probably doesnt come as a suprise to those of you who know me really well..Although I do try to control it ..But most of the time I have to know what is going on, when and how..I have to know every last detail about everything..And if I'm not the one planning a trip, a night out, etc.., it is almost like I cant handle it..I get anxiety and worry the whole time that something is going to go wrong or plans will fall through because I didnt oversee it all..Daniel is the perfect husband for me because he is really laid back and just lets me do it all. I even have a hard time watching my kids color a picture, etc..because I want them to do it my way and use colors I would use..Weird I know, but I am really working on that one..
* I have to be busy all the time..I love having tons of things to do..If I have a second to sit down I just sit there and think up of things that I could be doing..Maybe it's the anxiety side of me...
* I am really OCD about cleaning and organization..This kind of goes back to the control part but I have to have everything put where I want it and organized how I like it..I cant function if things are messy and not put back in the right place..It is like my whole day falls apart..

Current Obessions~

* While I was pregnant I gave up pepsi because it really mad me sick and I was so thirsty all the time through the summer months that all would help was water..But now 4 weeks later I am craving pepsi like never before..The other day I gave in and bought a 36 pack..It was gone within a week..Ahhhh, but it is so good!!!
* Making sure that everything is getting done on my house..The framers probably think I am stalking them because I am over there like everyday to see what they got done..It's very stressful building..

Goals~

* Getting done with hair school..I have been on leave for three months so that I could have my baby..But now I am ready to go back and get finished..I am only going part-time so I still have a year and a half until I am done..
* Getting my house built by the end of November..I hated last time when we built our second house and we moved in on Christmas Eve..It was terrible but I was stubborn and wanted to be in before Christmas..
* Losing all my baby weight..I have about 19 lbs to go...Yay!!!

My Fears~

*I am deathly afraid of dogs..I was bit by a little dog when I was about ten and ever since then I have been scared for life..I hate when people just let their dogs run wild..Even if they are nice you never know when they will snap..I am so scared of a dog attacking my kids..I would never be able to save them if a dog attacked..I think about that every time we take a walk around our neighborhood..I freeze up if we see a dog running loose at a park, etc...My family even had dogs my whole life growing up but they are still scary!!
* Sorry Kristi, I have to steal this one from you..I am so scared to talk in front of people..I get sick to my stomach and I start having panic attacks..If someone asked me to talk for a big group I would have to say no..I have so much anxiety for that kind of thing it would just not be worth it..

My Joys~

* I am so thankful for the life that I have..I love my family and friends..I love the beautiful place we live and all the people here..I love watching my kids grow and learn new things..I love that I love Daniel more and more each day..I wouldnt change anything for the world..

* This was so much fun to do..I now tag Dana, Dot, Stacy, and anyone else who has not been tagged yet..

2 comments:

*kRiSti* said...

stacey, thanx!! sorry i'm so late writing, we're in idaho. obviously i'm addicted, i'm on a laptop in a koa campground!! talk soon, kristi. by the way, are you all feeling better?

Sparks in the Desert said...

What a fun post! I am so glad that both of our girls will be in the same class this year! I have heard several great things about Miss. White from other parents in my neighborhood! We do have a lot of things in common...like OCD, being organized, and being a clean freak! I fear sometimes that my habits are rubbing off on my daughter!